IVF treatment is the best alternative to treat all the infertility problems in both male and the females.
IVF stands for the Vitro fertilization. This is the best kind of the treatment on which male sperm and female egg are stored in the lab and after some processing, an embryo is formed. Then the embryo is transferred in the uterus of the females.
Infertility is the stage when the couples are incapable to conceive. Infertility can be occurred in both male and the females.
Define unexplained infertility?
When the some of the couples detect the infertility problem, then the team of the best IVF centre in India will perform the various tests in order to know about the real tests of the infertility. The renowned doctors will detect the unexplained cause of the infertility.
Various reasons of the infertility in the females are:
Blocked fallopian tubes: Blocked fallopian tubes are the main cause of the infertility. IVF is the best solution to have a child of our own.
Missing uterus: Missing uterus is the also another cause of the infertility
Poor quality of the eggs: some times, poor quality of the eggs leads to the infertility problem in females.
Irregular menstrual cycle and Hormonal problems: some times, irregular menstrual cycle also leads to the infertility problem.
Changes in skin and formation of acnes and Weight gain: some times, excessive weight is also the major cause of the infertility
Growth of dark hair on chin lips and chest, and Discharge of milky white liquid from the breast which is not related to breast feeding are the major causes of the infertility.
Various reasons of the infertility in males:
- Duct blockage
- Excessive addiction of the harmful drugs.
- Chain smoking
- Poor sperm production.
- pain or lump in the testicles
- difficulty in erections or ejaculation,
- a noted change in hair growth
- Small and firm testicles.
The best IVF centre in Delhi assures to solve all the infertility problems. Chain of the doctors is always ready to treat the unexplained infertility treatment in India at an affordable price.
Whether IVF is a cost-effective treatment or not?
IVF is the best alternative to the infertility problem. Couples who are failed in the IUI treatment, then IVF is the best answer for that couples.IVF has the highest success rate.
IVF treatment is the costly treatment. But its best result makes it suitable for the childless couple.
What makes IVF an effective option?
IVF is the most effective solution of the infertility.
- Women who have perfect ovaries but have poor quality egg production. These types of the women, the IVF are the effective treatment. In this treatment, Embryologist examine the eggs properly under the microscope
- There are some couples who have the mature eggs and the good semen parameters, still they suffer with the infertility problem, and then for these types of the couples, IVF is the most effective solution.
- When your doctor diagnose the major cause of the infertility. This is his moral duty to provide best infertility treatment. Most of the doctors use the assisted reproduction technologies.