Pregnancy is the best period, that everyone wants to enjoy. No matter whether you are conceiving a baby naturally or through IVF, but make sure you take care of your health. You must keep some things in your mind in order to reduce the risk of high body temperature during pregnancy period.
During pregnancy, your body will experience so many changes such as heat are generated in your body. This happens due to hormonal changes in your body, you may not know that the estrogen hormone leads you to higher body heat. In addition to this, low levels of estrogen hormone are responsible for high levels of stress. These high stress is indirectly linked to heat generation in your body during pregnancy period.
Well, you may experience too much heat because of the summer season, because in this season, you experience so much sweating. If you feel too hot during pregnancy, then must visit the gynecologist, because she is the only specialist, who guide you well according to your condition. Your gynae may recommend you certain things in order to control heat during pregnancy.
Tips to control heat during pregnancy period.
Well, there are several ways to maintain body heat during pregnancy no matter whether you are conceiving naturally or through IVF. The ways are the same for both types of pregnancies. These include-:
- It is necessary for you to eat those fruits and vegetables that contain a high amount of such as watermelon and cucumber. These both are beneficial to maintain body temperature during the pregnancy period.
- You must drink plenty of liquids such as buttermilk, lassi, and chaach. These are valuable to maintain body temperature. In addition to this, these will surely help you digest any type of food easily.
- You can also go with Bananas because they contain a rich amount of potassium. Potassium is well-known as a great cooling agent for the body. These will surely give you real relief during pregnancy.
- You must take frequent showers, these will help you to maintain body weight.
- You do not wear clothes that are too tight because these may lead you to maximum bodyweight. You must wear loose and comfortable cotton clothes so that you can feel comfortable and cool.
- You must avoid saunas and steam baths, in order to get rid of the high amount of body temperature during pregnancy.
- You must keep your home cool too, maintain body temperature.
- Moreover, you must maintain a healthy body weight, because it is valuable to maintain good body temperature.
So, these are the tips you need to keep in mind during the pregnancy period to maintain body temperature.