Nowadays it is seen that many women plan to start their family later in life and first focus on their career. But, will it make any difference if you plan to conceive after 35 or will it be very difficult. Read the given topic thoroughly as we have shared the tips to conceive after 35.
Pregnancy after 35 is not Difficult
Lately, the topic of conceiving after 35 is on the rise as people think it is very difficult. But there are many people who conceive after 35. it is possible that to conceive you face a lot of trouble. Women between the age of 19 to 26 had more than 50% chances to conceive on their most fertile day. For the women age, 35 to 39 have 30% chances. In this study, the miscarriage was not studied but it is true with age it increases along with certain birth defects.
Older than 35 then partners age matters
This thing many people do not know: If the partner is 5 years older and you are 35 then chances to conceive are lower. So, it is true that the male age matters when you are trying to conceive.
Not able to conceive within 6 months, talk to the doctor
Time is an essential factor to conceive after 35. If you delay seeking help from the doctor after 6 months of trying it will trigger the problem. It is quite obvious to consult the doctor as fertility declines naturally. Although at times women conceive after one or two years but seeking the help of the doctor is the best choice. If you are in the same situation then consulting the gynae India is the best choice. The doctor will do a blood test, ultrasound, and check the HSG (special x-ray) is done.
Boost your conception chances
- You should quit the habit of smoking as studies suggest that smoking affects the fertility level.
- Do not drink alcohol as it can affect the blood flow throughout the body which in turn will affect the fertility level.
- Limit coffee consumption to 2 cups a day.
- You need to keep your weight normal according to Body Mass Index.
- Switch to healthier food items like fruits and vegetables. Cut back the intake of fried and sugary stuff.
- Include a mind-therapy program in your daily routine. Taking too much stress is not ideal for your overall health. You can do yoga and meditate.
Making certain changes in your lifestyle for both men and women can boost the chances of conceiving. If you have any questions in your mind then you should visit our gynae Ludhiana. By diagnosing and evaluating your health they will help you know what changes should be made to boost the conception chances.