So, you are planning to undergo the infertility treatment. Most of the time even before the treatment starts the patient starts thinking negatively or worry a lot about what will happen. In this guide, we have shared the tips to make people know fertility coaching can help the patients to deal with infertility.
While undergoing the treatment of IVF it is obvious to have emotions all over the place. No doubt, this journey is a roller-coaster ride and what can make a difference in fertility coaching. Make sure when you visit the IVF centre for consultation clear all your doubts with the IVF doctor.
The study has shown that around 90% of the patients have got a feeling of depression, 42% had a feeling of suicide, and around 50% think this as the most upsetting experience.
What are the reasons these feelings occur?
- Isolation feeling
- Financial Pressure
- Social pressure
- Not able to start the family the way you wanted
- Professional career needs to be delayed
- Dealing with recurrent loss
- Emotional Stress
No matter how complex the physical issue the ideal choice is to get the support from fertility coach.
Who is a fertility coach?
A fertility coach is someone who will guide you in your fertility journey. In most cases, they have undergone the same situation so they understand it better what you are feeling. Also, they have professional skills and competence. They will help you properly in the practical aspects like changing the diet, medication and managing the environment.
Top reasons fertility coach help during the treatment
- The fertility coach is going to help you manage depression, expectations, and anxiety in the right way.
- At times, patients do not share what they are feeling which triggers negative thoughts. In that case, they will communicate with you no matter how difficult the conversation is.
- There will be a point that you get confused and the fertility coach will be there to decide along with you.
- The fertility coach is going to motivate and help you commit to the treatment.
- They will also help you plan strategies for important moments like what to do before & after embryo transfer, and 2-week wait.
- While undergoing the treatment it is important to keep a check on your health which includes different factors like nutrition, environment, physical activity, and daily habits. In that case, also they will guide you properly.
- The fertility coach is going to help set goals and action plans.
- Following up and Responsibility
No matter what treatment you are at it is important to be prepared and a fertility coach will support you. Keep in mind it is never too late to get fertility support so schedule your appointment today only.