What is PCOS?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common problem that affects the working of a woman’s ovaries. This issue will create hormonal imbalance and problems related to metabolism which will affect the overall health of the women. It is also one of the reasons for infertility.
Some of the symptoms of PCOS:
- Weight gain
- Thinning of hairs
- Irregular menstrual cycle
Sometimes PCOS treatment is combined with IVF to get pregnant. So, that the women can get pregnant. Some things to keep in mind if you are trying to conceive with PCOS.
- Change the way you eat: One of the thing which is going to leave a bad or good impact on your body is the food. It will boost your immune system and you will face fewer health problems if you are eating a balanced diet. It is one of the effective ways to boost the process of fertility in women.
Now the thing is, if you change the way you eat it is not only going to help you in the PCOS treatment, it will be helpful for your baby also. Your baby also needs all the right nutrients for there proper growth. The egg gets mature in 3 months and then it is released from your ovaries. So, in this time duration who need to keep in mind what is going to be helpful for you and your baby.
- Track your ovulation: If you are trying to get pregnant then you need to track your ovulation. It is also possible to not ovulate when you are having your period. If you keep proper track for these things you will know the right time to get pregnant and in the same way you can track your period.
- Stop taking the pill: If you are taking the birth control pill then it is obvious that you are not going to ovulate. If you are trying to get pregnant then you should stop taking the pills. But you should also keep in mind that it will take some time to get your body on track once you stop taking the pills. It will take 3 months to get pregnant if you are not taking the treatment of PCOS. With PCOS treatment your body will take a long time to get on the right track.
- Take the right supplements: There are some supplements available in the market which are going to benefit you if you are trying to conceive. The two main supplements are Ovasitol and Vitamin D.