You do know that eating healthy foods is going to help you, all the way, and especially when it comes to PCOS or polycystic syndrome.
Mistakes Many Women Make While Having Food And How To Overcome Them :
- Whoever said that women having PCOS are not supposed to have fruits, is not stating the true facts. Fruits certainly don’t have sugar content in them, and eating fruits and having sugar, are two very different things. Fruit is able to provide all the essential nutrients, like fiber, and some antioxidants, which are very good for the body’s immune system.
- Avoiding fattening foods is also a mistake you are making. The fat in these foods does not increase glucose levels.
- Food which has Omega 3 fatty acids should be a vital part of all females having PCOS, as they help in minimizing the chances of cardiovascular diseases, reucing swelling. They are also important during pregnanacy.
- One should balance the quantity.Fat taken in right quantities does not harm the body.
- If you think that skipping a meal or two would lead to better weight loss, you are thinking wrong. You have to fuel your body with the required minerals, and skipping meals makes the body’s blood sugar levels tend to go down.
- Try having proteins in your diet. Having an omelette during the morning hours is a great way of starting your day with a balanced glucose level.
Treatments for PCOS.
Treatments for PCOS include changing lifestyle a little bit, and having medications. Let’s have a look at them quickly :
One of the best ways to deal with PCOS is to eat well and exercise regularly.PCOS demands the person to be regular with exercise. Most of the women having PCOS are found to be obese. Losing weight will help the symptoms to go away sooner than ever and menstural cycles will also be regular in thes ewomen.
Hormones and Medication
Birth control pills are the only treatment for those who do not wish to have a baby.
Hormonal birth control Pills help in lowering the chances of having endometrial cancer.