PCOS stands for the polycystic ovary syndrome. This is the main cause of infertility in the women. This is actually the hormonal imbalance in the female body. This disease has the unpleasant results like inability in conceiving babies. This is the condition in which woman is affected by the multitude of the small cysts on the ovaries.
What are the various symptoms of the PCOS problem?
- Another symptom of PCOS disease is that the women don’t ovulate regularly.
- Moreover, women don’t have the regular periods.
- Amenorrhea is the common problem that is associated with PCOS treatment.
- Other symptoms of the PCOS problem are acne, weight problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc.
- Most of the patients are insulin resistant and infertile
- Other symptoms are skin and the hair problems such as the oily skin, dandruff and depression.
What are the main causes of the PCOS problem?
The main cause of the PCOS problem is not known but there are some factors that are responsible for the PCOS problem like genetics, environmental and lifestyle factors.
What are the various recommendations to cure the PCOS problem?
- Women suffering from the PCOS problem will live the healthy and eat the nutritious food.
- Perform the regular exercise as it is proving to be more effective. It will help to maintain the blood pressure. This will also enhance the health of the heart and women also maintain their weight.
- Most of the surgeons suggest the birth control pills or hormonal pills. These pills are very useful to balance the hormonal level.
- There are the numbers of the counter products are available in the market that helps to cure the PCOS problem.
- This is the fact that most of the women who are suffered from the PCOS problems are obese. Because it is the direct relationship between the weight and PCOS. So, it is the vital condition to lose your weight. If you reduce 10% of the body weight, it will help you to provide you the excellent results.
- If you want to attain the drug free treatment, you just have to maintain the healthy life style and proper diet. Always take the less carbohydrate food along with the proper walk will help you to reduce your weight.
What are the common procedures to cure the PCOS problem?
The one of the common procedure that is used to cure the PCOS problem is the Laparoscopic Ovarian diathermy. This treatment is commonly known as the ovarian drilling. In this procedure, your gynecologist will burn several places on the ovaries. This treatment is successful in maintain the regular ovulation and rebalance of the patient hormonal level. This is the treatment that is commonly selected by the women who wants to conceive the children.
Glucophage or metformin: This is the drug that is given by the most of the surgeons in order to properly regulate the hormonal level.