IVF Treatment is really A Boon for Childless Couples
After the first IVF baby in 1978, this procedure has gained popularity so much due to its optimized and safe results.
The procedure has many uncertainties which can lower down the success rates of the procedure but if you have chosen the best IVF Centre in Sangrur then these uncertainties can be turned into the ensured success as to perform this procedure there is great need of efficient, skilled, experienced specialist who can perform the procedure by utilizing his best knowledge and experience.
How does it work?
IVF Treatment in Sangrur is performed with pioneered and top notched technology so that patients can get 100% safe and effective results. The session of IVF cycle begins with the stimulation of the follicles in the ovaries of the intended mother by inducing the fertility drugs. Then the healthiest follicles are extracted carefully for fertilization with the collected male partner’s sperm in the cultured dish under the controlled conditions of the lab.
After fertilization of the female egg, when it gets developed into the embryo, then the best and healthy embryo is implanted back into the mother’s womb for a successful pregnancy. Thus, one IVF cycle is the procedure of a few days and after the completion of the IVF cycle, women can go for pregnancy test after two weeks to ensure their pregnancy. IVF is the revolutionary procedure that has helped many couples who were struggling for completing their families.
Candidates for IVF
- Females with the damaged or blocked fallopian tubes can choose the IVF procedure as IVF cycle eliminates the role of fallopian tubes in having pregnancy as the fertilization of eggs is ensured outside the body during IVF.
- Low sperm motility or count can also lower down the chances of getting pregnant for women but IVF can also work for the patients who are having sperm issues.
- Women having irregular or absent ovulation can also remain deprived of their own child but IVF can give them chance to get pregnant with artificial fertilization conducted in the controlled conditions of the lab.
- Women with Endometriosis can also go for this procedure as it ensures the successful pregnancy even with the condition of endometriosis.
- Couples having unexplained infertility condition can also choose IVF for successful conception.
Thus IVF is a boon for the childless couples as this advanced condition helps them to get their baby and even at reasonable IVF Treatment cost.