Egg donor IVF is such a blessing for the infertile couple. If a female partner is unable to produce good quality eggs, then they can take eggs from egg donors. Your egg donor can be your friend, family, etc. If you are thinking about the success rate, then you need not worry. The success rate of egg donor IVF is higher. But you need to visit the IVF centre in Punjab.
What does Egg Donor IVF mean?
In this, egg donors will give good quality eggs to the infertile couple. Then, the fertility doctor will take the eggs and sperm from a male partner and fertilize them in the laboratory. After the formation of embryos, the fertility specialist will transfer the embryo to the uterus of the woman. Not only infertile couples but gay couples can also take the benefits of the egg donor IVF. If a gay couple wants to extend the family, then with egg donor IVF they can with ease. In this one of the male partners will give sperm for fertilization.
Under which condition egg donor IVF is needed?
Under conventional IVF treatment, the woman consumes fertility drugs that will help her in the production of eggs in ovaries. Egg reaching after maturity, the fertility doctor will take it out with the help of a needle. After that, the doctor will keep the eggs in a petri dish with sperm cells. After fertilization, embryos will be formed and transferred in the uterus of the woman. But there are some conditions under which egg donor IVF is required that are mentioned below:
- If the couple is above 40 years or above.
- If a man wants to become a single father. He requires a gestational carrier.
- A gay couple who wants to add a new member to the family.
- A couple is unable to conceive due to genetic diseases.
- A woman with low ovarian reserves.
- If a woman is experiencing premature ovarian failure.
- If a couple or anyone is experiencing cancer.
- If the couple has repeated canceled IVF treatment.
- Unexplained infertility.
- Due to a congenital anomaly, a woman was born without ovaries.
Where can you find an Egg Donor?
During the consultation with a fertility specialist, you can solve all your queries related to it. The doctor will give you better sources to find egg donor IVF that are mentioned below:
- Family member
- Egg bank
- Fertility clinic
- Egg donor agency