How Endometriosis Affects your Life and its Cure
Endometriosis is a condition in females that affects their genital organs due to growth of lining cells of the womb. The lining cells of uterus develop outside of it as well and usually it is discovered on and surrounding the pelvic and abdominal parts such as ovaries.
Causes of endometriosis
- Hereditary- Females having someone in their family with the same condition are more prone to get endometriosis. In case of twin females, the condition may occur more probably.
- Backwards period- During menstruation, blood is released out of the vagina, event also backwards towards the fallopian tubes directed to the pelvic. In females having endometriosis condition, the blood containing these overgrown cells, is absorbed or collapsed and releases no signs, but in endometriosic females, the cells begin to nurture.
- Delayed child delivery
- Extensive bleeding during menstruation and periods last for more than 5 days
- Period for the first time occurs before a females turns 11 years old
- Difference between periods is less than 27 days
- Variation in immunity cells
- Early pregnancy
- Less than required bodyweight
- Consumption of alcohol
Consequences of endometriosis
- The endometrial tissue cells develop in pelvis
- The cells grow and develop patches on pelvic parts or peritnoneum
- Menstrual variations occur external and internal parts of uterus.
- The cells may bleed during the menstruation
Pain: Pain occurs before and during menstruation, during or after intercourse, pain in stomach, back and in pelvic parts, pain while bowling or passing gas, pain during ovulation such as in thigh, leg etc.
Bleeding: Extensive bleeding with or without clots, abnormal bleeding with or without regular cycles, bleeding for longer period, bleeding due before menstruation.
Vagina: During intercourse vagina walls contract, it may make the female uncomfortable or tearing.
Bladder and Bowl- Bleeding from bladder as well as bowl. Chances of constipation and diarrhoea, urinating more frequently
Bloat– Increased abdominal area, pain may or may not occur during period.
Anxiety: anxious body, tiredness during periods.
Mood swing: Stress and tiredness due to pain.
Pregnancy symptoms- Endometriosis reduces with pregnancy as the pregnancy hormones decrease the level of endometriosis.
If you are experiencing severe pain during your periods that you cannot handle the routine tasks, visit your physician immediately, they will diagnose your condition and provide the most suitable treatment to fit in your needs and improve your condition.