Infertility in men and women is growing as a common problem worldwide due to unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle choices. But if we talk about the men infertility then the ratio is 1:3 it means infertility in men is the bigger issue than women.
However, most of the infertility issues are treatable and even IVF is good option to overcome the male infertility issue and get pregnant with the techniques like ICSI or donor sperms but it is good to stay fertile by making some changes in lifestyle choices and eating habits.
Following are some lifestyle and eating habits that can boost the male fertility and can help you to get rid of finding the option for men infertility treatment
- D-aspartic acid supplements can also improve your fertility as these are the form of aspartic acid and type of amino acid so can be taken as the dietary supplement. D-aspartic acid supplements can improve the level of testosterone in men so can boost the level of fertility in the men who are suffering from infertility due to the low level of testosterone.
- Exercise is always considered as good for health but it is also good for improving the confidence and physical performance of men and even regular exercise can increase the level of testosterone. Even the doctors that provide Infertility treatment in men also recommend for the regular exercise for the patients to have better outcomes of treatment.
- Choosing the vitamin supplements can also improve the fertility in men by improving the sperm count and motility and even it can reduce the number of deformed sperm cells. As it has been proved that oxidative stress is the cause for infertility so taking the antioxidant supplements like vitamin C can help to improve the fertility level in men.
- Stress is considered as main culprit responsible for infertility in men and women so it is important to reduce physical and mental stress both to get rid of infertility. Some sex counselors also suggest stress management and relaxation for improving the sexual satisfaction and fertility level.
- Vitamin D is considered a good option to boost the testosterone level so infertile men are also recommended to take the supplements of vitamin D
- Tribulus Terrestris is one herb that can enhance the libido and erectile function in males so is considered as good for improving the male fertility.
- Fenugreek is the commonly found spice in every kitchen that can make your food tasty but it can also improve the sexual performance so infertile men are also recommended for taking the fenugreek seed supplement.
- Zinc can boost the level of testosterone so can improve the fertility in men and even deficiency of zinc is considered as one reason for men infertility so generally patients are advised for taking the zinc supplements
- Ashwagandha is the herb that is considered a good option for improving male fertility as it helps in improving testosterone.
- Maca root supplement is also advised to men for improving sexual performance and fertility.