Pregnancy period is the most beautiful period in every lady’s life. So, if you are planning to conceive a baby, then you have to understand that drinking alcohol is too dangerous for you and your fetus’s health too. To get detailed information about drinking liquor, you need to read a given article.
When a couple planning to conceive a baby, then they need to know and understand several things that are necessary for a healthy pregnancy. In addition to this, they also need to visit the best gynae, because only she can help you to understand things. She will also tell you what to eat or drink during the pregnancy period. She also tells you how much alcohol is good for you in your pregnancy period.
Well, there are several ladies drink too much alcohol even during the pregnancy. They have to get a proper check-up because it is not too safe to drink too much alcohol in this period. They even don’t know how drinking light alcohol leads to several health conditions. Now let’s have a look at this.
The risks of drinking light alcohol during pregnancy
Well, no one can tell you what is the right amount of alcohol not only for pregnant ladies but also for a normal person. But this is too harmful to pregnant ladies because they never drink alone, they share liquor with their baby too. Then alcohol enters into fetal’s blood which results in several types of problems. Consumption of alcohol results in several problems such as-:
- Preterm Labor
- Labor and delivery complications
- Low birthweight
- FASD, explains as Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, which is described as development and behavioral problems in fetal.
- Abnormal growth
- Learning disabilities in child
The risks of too much alcohol during pregnancy
If light alcohol leads you to these conditions, then your heavy drinking will also lead you to several other problems. These are-:
- If you are consuming almost three or more drinks per day, then these results in miscarriage and certain other problems too.
- Additionally, this also results in several deformities such as problems of the head and face, central nervous system, limbs, and heart.
- This also results in certain other problems include vision, behavioral, learning, and social problems.
- Babies may also suffer from certain mental disorders such as anxiety and depression too.
Moreover, to reduce the risk of these problems, you need to stop drinking alcohol in the pregnancy period. Or you must talk to your specialist so that you can get the proper knowledge of how much drinking is safe for you as well as your baby.